- Log in to your DraftKings account on the website or mobile app.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button at the top of the page or the “Withdraw Funds” button on the mobile app.
- Select the option for “Online Banking” or “ACH/eCheck”.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
- Select your bank from the list of available options or enter your bank routing number and account number.
- Verify your identity by answering any security questions that may be required.
- Confirm the withdrawal amount and click “Submit”.
- Wait for the transaction to be processed. This can take a few days to a week depending on your bank and DraftKings’ processing times.
- Once the withdrawal has been processed, the funds will be deposited directly into your bank account.
It's important to note that there may be minimum and maximum withdrawal limits set by DraftKings, and that some banks may charge a fee for ACH/eCheck transactions. Additionally, you may be required to provide additional verification documents to ensure the security of the transaction.
Check out this video for more help: