- Log in to your DraftKings account on the website or mobile app.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button at the top of the page or the “Withdraw Funds” button on the mobile app.
- Select the option for “Check by Mail”.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
- Verify your mailing address, or enter a new mailing address if necessary.
- Confirm the withdrawal amount and click “Submit”.
- Wait for the check to be processed and mailed to you. This can take up to two weeks to receive the check.
- Once you receive the check, you can deposit it into your bank account or cash it at a bank or check-cashing facility.
It's important to note that there may be minimum and maximum withdrawal limits set by DraftKings. Additionally, it's recommended that you verify your mailing address with DraftKings to ensure that the check is mailed to the correct address. Finally, be aware that there may be additional processing or mailing fees associated with withdrawing via check.
Check out this video for more help: