A Round Robin bet is a type of wager that involves multiple parlays. Essentially, you select a group of teams and then create multiple parlay bets among those teams. Round Robin bets are a way to spread out risk across multiple bets while still giving you the chance to win big. For example, in an NFL game, you could place a Round Robin bet on three teams to win, creating multiple parlays between those teams.
Here's a tutorial on how to place a Round Robin bet on the Barstool Sportsbook:
- Log in: Sign in to your Barstool Sportsbook account using your username and password. If you haven't created an account yet, you'll need to register first.
- Navigate to the game: Click on the sport you want to bet on from the homepage or the main menu to view the available games.
- Choose the games: Select the games you want to include in your Round Robin bet. You can view the odds for each game by clicking on the game.
- Add selections to your bet slip: Add each of your selections to your bet slip. You can select between two and six teams for your Round Robin bet.
- Choose "Round Robin": Once you have added all the bets you want to include in your Round Robin bet, select "Round Robin" from your bet slip. This will create multiple parlays between your selected teams.
- Enter your wager amount: Enter the amount you want to bet on your Round Robin bet.
- Review and confirm: Review the details of your bet, including the odds and potential payout, and click the "Place Bet" button to confirm the bet.
- Wait for the outcome: Once the bet is placed, you'll need to wait for the outcome. You can track the progress of your bets in the "My Bets" section of your account.
Note: It's important to keep in mind that Round Robin bets involve multiple parlays, so the wager amount can add up quickly. Be sure to review your bet slip and confirm the total wager amount before placing your bet.