Skip to main content
Two Factor Authentication (2FA) on Barstool Sportsbook
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security that helps protect your Barstool Sportsbook account from unauthorized access.
- With 2FA enabled, you'll need to provide two forms of identification to log in: your password and a second factor such as a code sent to your phone or email.
- This makes it much more difficult for someone to access your account even if they have your password.
- Enabling 2FA is a simple process and can be done through the security settings of your Barstool Sportsbook account.
- It's recommended to enable 2FA to help keep your account and personal information secure.