What is a straight bet?
- A straight bet, also known as a moneyline bet, is a type of sports wager where you bet on the outcome of a single game or event. In a straight bet, you are simply choosing which team or player you think will win.
Example in the NBA:
- Let's say the Golden State Warriors are playing the Los Angeles Lakers. Unibet may offer a moneyline bet with the following odds:
- Golden State Warriors: -110
- Los Angeles Lakers: +120 In this example, the Warriors are the favorite and the Lakers are the underdog.
How to place a straight bet on Unibet:
- Go to the Unibet website or app and log in to your account.
- Select the sport you want to bet on from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the game or event you want to bet on.
- Click on the moneyline or straight bet option for that game or event.
- Enter the amount you want to wager in the bet slip.
- Confirm the details of your bet and click on the "Place Bet" button to finalize your wager.
- Make sure you understand the odds before placing your bet. The negative number indicates the amount you need to wager to win $100, while the positive number indicates the amount you would win if you bet $100.
- Double-check the details of your bet before submitting it to avoid any mistakes.