A parlay bet is a type of sports bet that allows you to combine multiple individual bets into a single wager, with higher odds and payouts than each individual bet would offer. The catch is that you must correctly predict the outcome of all the individual bets in your parlay in order to win.
For example, let's say you want to place a parlay bet on two NBA games: the Los Angeles Lakers vs. the Brooklyn Nets and the Boston Celtics vs. the Miami Heat. You could place individual bets on each game, but if you wanted to increase your potential payout, you could combine them into a single parlay bet.
Here's how to place a parlay bet on PointsBet:
- Go to the PointsBet website by visiting www.pointsbet.com.
- Log in to your account by clicking on the "Log In" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you're logged in, select "NBA" from the list of available sports.
- Find the games or events you want to bet on and click on them to view the available betting options.
- Select the first bet you want to include in your parlay by clicking on the corresponding odds. For example, you could choose the Los Angeles Lakers to win their game against the Brooklyn Nets.
- The selected bet will appear on your betslip on the right side of the screen.
- Repeat steps 5-6 to add more bets to your parlay. For example, you could also choose the Boston Celtics to win their game against the Miami Heat.
- Once you've added all of your desired bets, enter your stake amount in the betslip. You'll be able to see your potential payout based on the odds of your parlay.
- Click "Place Bet" to confirm your parlay bet.
That's it! By following these simple steps, you should be able to place a parlay bet on PointsBet.