A same game parlay bet (SGP) is a type of sports bet that allows you to combine multiple outcomes within a single game into a single wager, with higher odds and payouts than each individual bet would offer. The catch is that you must correctly predict the outcome of all the individual bets in your SGP in order to win.
For example, let's say you want to place an SGP bet on an NBA game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Brooklyn Nets. You could place individual bets on the outcome of the game, but if you wanted to increase your potential payout, you could combine them into a single SGP bet.
Here's how to place an SGP bet on PointsBet:
- Go to the PointsBet website by visiting www.pointsbet.com.
- Log in to your account by clicking on the "Log In" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you're logged in, select "NBA" from the list of available sports.
- Find the game you want to bet on and click on it to view the available betting options.
- Select the first bet you want to include in your SGP by clicking on the corresponding odds. For example, you could choose the Los Angeles Lakers to win the game.
- The selected bet will appear on your betslip on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the "Same Game Parlay" section of the betslip and select "Add Legs".
- Choose the next bet you want to include in your SGP from the available options. For example, you could choose LeBron James to score over 25 points in the game.
- Repeat steps 7-8 to add more bets to your SGP. For example, you could also choose the total points scored in the game to be over 220.
- Once you've added all of your desired bets, enter your stake amount in the betslip. You'll be able to see your potential payout based on the odds of your SGP.
- Click "Place Bet" to confirm your SGP bet.
That's it! By following these simple steps, you should be able to place a same game parlay bet on PointsBet.