What is a parlay? A parlay is a type of sports bet where you combine multiple individual wagers into a single bet. The key difference is that all of the bets in a parlay must win in order for the parlay to be a winning bet. If any of the bets in the parlay loses, the entire parlay loses.
Example of a parlay using the NBA: Let's say you want to place a parlay bet on three NBA games. You want to bet on the following outcomes:
- Los Angeles Lakers to beat the Miami Heat
- Brooklyn Nets to beat the Boston Celtics
- Golden State Warriors to beat the Phoenix Suns
To place a parlay bet on these games on Unibet, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Unibet account using your username and password at www.unibet.com.
- Navigate to the NBA section by clicking on "Basketball" and selecting "NBA" from the drop-down menu.
- Find the three games you want to bet on and select the "Parlay" option. This will add the three bets to your bet slip.
- Enter the amount you wish to wager on the parlay in the designated field.
- Review your selections and make sure they are correct.
- Click on the "Place Bet" button to confirm the parlay bet.