What is a same game parlay? A same game parlay is a type of sports bet where you combine multiple bets on the same game into a single bet. For example, you could bet on the outcome of the game, the total number of points scored, and the performance of a specific player all in the same bet. All of the bets in a same game parlay must win in order for the parlay to be a winning bet.
Example of a same game parlay using the NBA: Let's say you want to place a same game parlay bet on an NBA game between the Portland Trailblazers and the Utah Jazz. You want to bet on the following outcomes:
- Portland Trailblazers to win the game
- Damian Lillard to score over 25 points
- Total points scored in the game to be over 225
To place a same game parlay bet on this game on Unibet, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Unibet account using your username and password at www.unibet.com.
- Navigate to the NBA section by clicking on "Basketball" and selecting "NBA" from the drop-down menu.
- Find the game between the Portland Trailblazers and the Utah Jazz and select the "Same Game Parlay" option. This will take you to the same game parlay builder.
- Select the outcomes you want to bet on by clicking on them in the builder. You can add up to six bets to your same game parlay.
- Enter the amount you wish to wager on the same game parlay in the designated field.
- Review your selections and make sure they are correct.
- Click on the "Place Bet" button to confirm the same game parlay bet.