Skip to main content
Geolocation Overview on WynnBET
- Geolocation is the process of determining a user's physical location using their device's GPS, Wi-Fi, or other location-based technologies.
- WynnBET uses geolocation technology to verify that a user is within a legal jurisdiction where online sports betting is allowed.
- In order to use WynnBET, users must have their device's location services enabled and be physically located within a state where WynnBET is licensed to operate.
- If a user is located outside of a licensed state or their location cannot be verified, they will not be able to access or use the WynnBET platform.
- WynnBET may require users to periodically reverify their location while using the platform to ensure continued compliance with state laws and regulations.
- Attempting to circumvent geolocation technology through the use of VPNs or other methods is strictly prohibited by WynnBET's terms of service and may result in account suspension or termination.
- Users may also be required to provide additional identification or documentation to verify their identity and location, in accordance with state regulations and anti-fraud measures.