Enabling Location Services on Android Devices:
- Open the "Settings" app on your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on "Location" (the name may vary depending on the device).
- Turn on the "Use location" toggle switch at the top of the screen.
- If prompted, grant permission to WynnBET to access your device's location by tapping "Allow".
Enabling Location Services on iOS Devices:
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device.
- Tap on "Privacy", then "Location Services".
- Turn on the "Location Services" toggle switch.
- Scroll down and find "WynnBET" in the list of apps and select it.
- Choose "While Using the App" to allow WynnBET to access your device's location while you are using the app.
Enabling Location Services on Desktop:
- Click on the "Start" button and select "Settings" (gear icon).
- Click on "Privacy".
- In the left-hand menu, click on "Location".
- Turn on the "Allow apps to access your location" toggle switch.
- Scroll down and find "WynnBET" in the list of apps and make sure it is turned on to allow access to your device's location.
Note: Depending on your device or browser, the steps to enable location services may vary slightly.